SYNOPSIS

Last night, Rhett Somers met the love of his life. Now all he has to do is convince her she's the one. Not an easy feat considering how they met...

Friday, November 20, 2009

TRUE BEAUTY IN MAMMOTH


'True Beauty' has been selected to play in this year's Mammoth Film Festival (running December 9-13), another one of the Moviemaker Top 25 Film Festivals. Now I didn't know this until I read this on their website: "If you’ve ever longed to be on “American Idol for Moviemakers,” here’s your chance. A young festival rapidly growing in recognition and praise, MFF hosts a unique, elimination-style movie tournament where the audience chooses the winner." Maybe I should read the rules and regulations before I send in my screener. But hey, here we are. American Idol for Moviemakers!

MORE INFO

No comments:

Post a Comment