SYNOPSIS

Last night, Rhett Somers met the love of his life. Now all he has to do is convince her she's the one. Not an easy feat considering how they met...

Wednesday, November 25, 2009

AND ONE MORE


Just in case anybody thought the 'Best Director' award from FirstGlance Film Festival was a fluke, I won another one! This one at the Lakedance International Film Festival. Yes, it is possible that two blind and deaf judges seperated by hundreds of miles made the same irrational judgment, but I'll just celebrate.

MORE INFO

1 comment:

  1. You deserve it Peter! I just saw TBTN at Giggleshorts in Toronto, totally blew me (and the rest of the audience) away. I've attended every screening at this very intimate little festival and can assure you TBTN got more applause than any other entry so far.
    Bravo!

    ReplyDelete