SYNOPSIS

Last night, Rhett Somers met the love of his life. Now all he has to do is convince her she's the one. Not an easy feat considering how they met...

Wednesday, November 4, 2009

INDIA!

Land of a thousand mysteries, 330 million deities and probably even more festivals. Plus one: The Kalpanirjhar International Film Festival has accepted... well, is screening 'True Beauty' right now. The festival takes place in Kolkata and will run until the 5th of November, which is tomorrow. Sorry for the late notice. Not that I expected anybody to jump on a plane and head on over there. But I never was quite sure if the film even made it over there. I was approached by a Nilanjan Hajra from the US Consulate General in Kolkata about the film, and I had to send it to a so-called 'pouch address' in Virgina that would route the film to India. Otherwise it would surely get stuck in Indian customs. Felt like a John LeCarre novel. Sending something through a dead-tree-drop. Only without all the danger. Or intrigue. Or anything sembling interest. I just sent something to an address in the US. Big deal. Man, this one sounded better in my head...

MORE INFO

No comments:

Post a Comment